Babycorn - 10 sliced into 2 " pieces
Green Peppers - 2 cut into half inch squares
Mushroom - 7-8 washed thoroughly and sliced
Red chillies - 2-3
Spring onion - 2 finely sliced
Onion - 1 medium cut into quarters and layers separated
Garlic - 10-12 cloves finely chopped
Red chilli tomato paste - 2 tbsp
Soak 2 dried red chillies in 1/4 cup warm water for half an hour, blend to a paste with 1 tomato
Vinegar - 1 tbsp
Hoisin sauce - 2 tbsp
Cornflour - 2 tsbp blended with 1 cup water
Salt to taste
Vegetable stock - 1 cup
Sesame oil (Til oil) - 1 tbsp
Red chilli flakes - 1 tbsp
1. Heat sesame oil in a wok, break red chillies and add to it, add chopped garlic and fry 1 minute.
2. Add spring onion, onion,babycorn, mushrooms, green peppers and fry on high for 2-3 minutes stirring continuously.
3. Add red chilli tomato paste,vinegar, hoisin sauce, salt and vegetable stock and cook on high for 1 minute.
4. Stir in blended cornflour and cook till it starts to thicken. Approx 2-3 minutes.
5. Sprinkle red chilli flakes and serve hot.